Our approach to software development is built around the principles of agile methodologies (SCRUM in particular.) We develop software in short iterations and communicate with project stakeholders regularly to keep everyone in the loop. If you prefer a different methodology, we are always open for discussion and ready to embrace it.
Technologies and Tools
We use Java technologies extensively for multi-platform development (both Windows-based and non-Windows systems) as well as for Web development.
List of major technologies and tools we use
- Java EE, Java SE, JNI, EJB, JPA, XML, Spring, Hibernate, TopLink, OSGi
- Apache Axis, Codehaus xFire
- Swing, SWT
- Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, SAPDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, FireBird, Derby, Hypersonic
- PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Oracle Forms
- ERwin Data Modeler, BPwin, PowerDesigner 6.0 — 12.0
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Cruise Control, TeamCity, Hudson
- JUnit, TestNG, Emma, Clover, Selenium
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, Orion, Resin, Oracle Application Server
Open for Open Source
We support the idea of free software for open-source projects and give free licenses for all our products to open-source communities worldwide.
We are interested not only in employing IT specialists, but in nurturing them, too. Therefore we offer all out products with free academic licenses to institutions, academic researchers and educators.
TeamDev is the best choice of an expert in Java and Java EE development and integration solutions because of years of commitment to Java.
Flexibility thanks to agile software development practices allows us to be fast in decision-making and quickly adapt to new priorities.
A motivated team with a strong technical background and commitment to excellence, which ensures efficient work and delivery of high-quality software.
Our friendly attitude and cozy atmosphere in the office keep up the spirit while pursuing the project goals. Our team work and open minds inspire us for success in all undertakings.